My naughty Jerald!


Once again it's 1.30am now ... Jerald just falls alseep, I guess it's an habit! It's time to change the routine ! Can't let it continue like this~ omg!!! I'm totally exhausted :( same goes to hubby, but hubby's always so caring. He wants me to go for bed but Jerald wanted to find me so no choice ... Hubby help me to wash and sterilize the mill body just now! I'm so touched and feel bad at a same time ! Thank you~ my hubby! Dear Dear~ <333 


Sorry that I always got fustrated when every I'm tired and irritated! You always let me in or even tried to comfort me, make me laugh! Thank you for the hard work towards me! Thank you for the support~ Love you with my whole life <333

Good night :) once again~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower