Start of 2015!



This year I have kept my hair short as the moment I knew that I was pregnant... Don't know why haha but just wanted to keep my hair short... Hmmm! Hubby went for hair cut with me too hehe :D


I keep going for hair cut two months once haha hair really grow fast when it's short! I used to have long hair but since I became a mother, long hair is really trouble some when you have kids and dangerous when you have kids too! Lol~ So I have the thought of having short hair haha


Hehe! This year CNY really have a lot of wonderful snacks and delicious reunion dinner~ Awesome! ^.^ Hubby's god sister made CNY cookies for us, omg it's really a bless to receive! :)



It's feel so happiness to have homecook food on special occasion ! Mother in law is really an awesome cooker and hardworking housewife! Really thankful to her for all the effort and her kind heart towards me~ may god bless you! <3 Yes! She knew how to make beng kuey, soon kuey, red wine chicken, wanton and etc~ so blissful! Hehe ^.^


Hehe! I bought Jerald back to my home on CNY eve ... It's a must to go home on this day, it's a reunion year day! Once in a year~ <333 LOOOOOVE my family so damn much!!! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower