SG50 Baby boy! My 2nd Child ^^


Hello! Hehe meet my second child~ it's the first ultrasound scan picture of my second child :D Excited and looking forward to EDD ! Haha!


Hehe! This ultrasound scan picture is given to me when it's five months plus, went for the appointment at KKH, ADC apartment ... I went for a detail scan and also means that I got to know about the gender! Sister accompanied me as hubby got no choice that he have some lesson to attend ... Unfortunately it's a baby boy haha but I do believe it fated :)

I most probably wish to have a baby girl haha so that I can be able to stop for sometimes and also rest for sometime, LOL! Hehe~ but too bad! Now I'm gonna have two prince in the house haha! can't imagine! :D


This one is the latest! About 7 months time :D hehe! It looks kind of creepy in ultrasound scanning haha! It's a face of my boy! Able to see his eyes, mouth, cheeks and nose! Hehe ^^ it's about less then two weeks time he will be so welcome to this world! ... Yup! Still thinking for his name :D haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower