And also finally! WiFi~ :D

Yesterday around evening time suddenly there's no connection to home wifi ! Was so fed up so went to call hubby as he's working night shift ... Hubby did called for the Starhub service line but no information so no choice got no wifi to use ... But lucky my phone data plan didn't burst haha!!! :D

So today went to Plaza Singapura after my Gynecology appointment, me and hubby went to take a look around and purchase an router ... So now finally wifi is back ! So happy ^^ Hubby settle down the Starhub cable TV and the router when we go home :) Thank you hubby! 


This boy! As always~ making me angry and laugh at the same time ... Headache~ haha! But just love him the way he is ^^ Naughty boyyyyy! Alright~ it's getting late, time reaching 11.30pm! Gotta put that naughty boy for bed already~ I'm so tired! Haha! Goooood night~ <333 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower