2015 Birthday! :D


Hubby bought this bag for my birthday this year! We went to Expo baby fair and I saw this beautiful bag! It's a nursing bag too! I can't believe~ haha! One shot hit two birds and its cost $59 after 80% of discount hehe ^^ thank you hubby!!!


I went home on the Saturday, 11th July 2015! Spent the day to celebrate with my family, really appreciated very much! Hehe! My elder sister drew this drawing for me to wish me Happy Birthday ^^ 





(Photo credit to my sister) haha!

Have steamboat for my birthday at home with my family ! ^^ hehe~ ate a lot! Finished almost all~ Uncle Ben came back too! Haha! Just to eat together lol!




Wanted to thank my family for the day and the birthday cake!!! Really enjoy and have an awesome day~ always feel so relax and enjoy when every time I'm home ^^ 


On my actual birthday! Mother in law cook Red Wine Chicken Vermicelli for me, it's a traditional hehe! Thank you~ <333


My dearest elder sister bought me flower! I'm so surprised and happy to receive flowers hehe!!! Although it's not from hubby but still feel so much love from everyone~


Hubby I understand our situation and I don't blame you at all, most of the time we are joking with each other but we do concern and love one another more everyday! Thank you for all the love you have given it to me and all the tolerance you have accepted from me! Love you with all my heart <333


Went for late lunch with hubby and sister, we went Plaza Sing for Just Acia :D yummy!!! We also went for movie haha! Watch Minions again~ ^^ We went Mos Burger for dinner haha! We spend our dating at Plaza Sing lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower