Fighting !!! Go go go~

It's 1.30am now and I'm still posting, because Jerald just falls asleep ... Oh god! But Thankfully for Hubby putting Jerald to bed as he knew that I'm really tired after work and also my tummy so big already that I need more rest ... Although he's working too but hubby's always so sweet ^^ hehe! Love hubby so much~



Went SengKang Kopitiam Square for supper with hubby after work ... Hehe!!! Omggg faaaaaats! And I really eat till my tummy going to explode, eat too much, so bloated! But sad that I didn't finish the Kuey Chap ingredient, really too full!!! 

Tuesday hubby's off and I'm going for my last day of work! 加油~ ^^ Guess I'll post again when I wake up in the morning ... And hope Jerald won't wake me up often and early, really need some rest... Wednesday I've appointment in the morning at KKH! Then Thursday I've appointment at around 3.30pm ... Wow!

Hope I'll be able to get enough rest before I deliver! Alright~ Good night ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower