Last two days of work ! :)

Good morning! It's Monday blue~ haha! But I'm feeling so tired as yesterday work too much haha! It's Sunday and always down of crew and lots of customers ... Crazy Sunday! Just have to work for two more days then I will be officially off for my maternity leave hehe!!! All the best to myself~ omgggg I can't believe just two more weeks to my deliver ... ^^ 


Guess I will definitely miss Jerald so much! Hope he will miss me too hehe!!! He starts to find me when I'm at home and sticks to me no matter what haha! They said he's jealous as my tummy is big already he wants attention from me haha!!! My silly Jerald~ mama always love you! <333 hehe 


Yesterday reach home after work around 11pm plus and get to settle down and then cook Maggie mee for supper haha ... Done washing, done eating and put my boy to sleep the time it's already like 1am plus Omgggg ... I always get to sleep at this time and mostly always the last one to sleep ... Torturing haha!!!

Good night ! ZzzZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower