Mama! Papa! Day ^^


This year 2015 Mother's Day! Hehe ^^

"媽媽!謝謝你為我們所付出的一切!感恩!也很珍惜!我愛你~ hehe!!! Happy Mother's Day to you my beloved mummy ^^ Wanna thank you for being such a encouraging mother! Appreciated for everything you have gave me and all the love for me! Just love you sooooo much no matter what ! 母親節快樂 <3 " 


" 也要對我自己說一聲,母親節快樂 :D Bought this lovely cake for myself, my mummy and MIL ...  haha!!! Happy Mother's Day to myself~ ^.^ Lol~ "


 This year 2015 Father's Day ! Me and sister get to cook together but half way I went to sleep! Haha~ 



Have an advance Father's Day celebrate for my father ^^ 

" To my wonderful! Beloved! Awesome! Papa~ Wanna wish you an "Happy Father's Day" <333 Thank you for all the endless love you have given it to me ! Love You papa! 只願您能每一天健健康康,開開心心,沒煩惱!辛苦你了爸爸!^^ 謝謝你!感恩~ "


Hehe! Jerald always so happy and excited when he see cakes on table especially with candles! Thought it was his birthday ^^ 


On the Father's Day I bought Twelve Cupcakes lol! Again~?! Haha for my father in law and my dearest hubby! ^^ hehe! 

" To my FIL, my dearest one and only sweetest Husband! "Happy Father's Day" 😊😘 My hubby~ Thank you for all the sacrifice you have did to support this family 💋 Thank you 💞 LOVE YOU "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower