My 21st Birthday! Year 2014 ^^


Last year 2014! My 21st Birthday hubby bought me this beautiful necklace from KL during his patch outing ! So thankful for it ! <333 so sweet of hubby! Always~ ^^





Hubby took me to Genting on my 21st Birthday last year 2014! I'm so excited and happy~ I do enjoy the whole trip although it's tiring and cooooold! Hehe ^^ I LOVE YOU~ my dearest hubby!


Have McD on my 21st birthday at midnight when the clock strike 12am on last year 13th July 2014 ...  Haha! Hubby wanna try the fried chicken~ but in the end I eat Filet-o-Fish! Work McD eat McD at Genting ! Hehe


Hehe! Took selfie together with hubby before leaving Genting! Omg it's really a beautiful vacation, I will go for it again when there's time, or I should say when everything is settle down :D planningggg~ ^^




Got back to SG on the day of my Birthday haha! Went LaiWah Restaurant for dinner together with my family and in laws ... Keke! Wanna Thank Mattew for the Twelve Cupcakes which he get my sister to deliver to my house, also wanted to Thank Yessica, hubby's cousin for the Polar Cocoa Cake too! So happy to gather with all my family! ^^ Thank you for the best birthday ever !!! Unforgettable~ really <333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower