Finally! Next week~ :)


It's 30th July 2015, Thursday ... Went KKH for Gynecology, hubby accompany me <3 We waited more than an hour to see doctor, and also waited about half an hour for payment ... I really hate waiting! Waste of time but no choice and no point complaining ... I was so hungry after seeing doctor but still have to wait for payment, in the end I got irritated! :( 

Doctor said I will be admitted to hospital one week later, decided to deliver me at 38 weeks so it will be 7th August 2015! I hope doctor will allow me to deliver on 9th August~ NDP!!! As just two to three days away, it's a memories! :) hehe! Praying hard ^^ 


( throwback photos, forgotten to snap as I was too hungry! Lol XD ) hehe

After appointment me and hubby went Plaza Singapura, I was so hungry so went Mos Burger for a meal! Hehe :D After eating we rush ourselves as time is getting late, we also need to takeaway dinner for in laws ... 

We went to A.Lab for iPad service! Was so glad that hubby did purchase the AppleCare+ when he bought the iPad if not we have to pay $550 for servicing! But we got to pay $68 instead :D

After A.Lab we went to Starhub for replacing our cable TV device ... Lucky the service is fast same goes to the A.Lab :D 



Before going home, we went to takeaway dinner, suggest hubby to buy Japanese Yakitori hehe!!! I love their chicken meat ball ^.^ yummy~ But I bought 老伴豆花, craving for it out of sudden... Hehe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower