Today never go school cause some thing sad happen few days ago then today they end it so....
Mummy, JieJie, me, ah yi and jiujiu from malaysia which they came in SG yesterday we went together quite early in the morninq T-T
Haix... so tired... just came back from funeral ceremony at yi ma house...
Sad worx... haix... they cremation chong korkor....
Miss him so much T.T
miss his laughter.... miss his joke and etc.... haix... just very sad
Really hope he can RIP bahx ...

Tomorrow thursday...
sian got CPA coursework dots.... I haven done all the slide worx then all my classmate done with the slide and printinq le and I still busy with my slide haix....
So trouble some!
Haix.... this year really many things happen don't know what to do man T-T
I do hope that everything can go on well but....
Tomorrow/Thursday is a worst day cause... got assembly, three period of mathematics and... elective program till 6.30pm what the hell ~!!! T-T

So sleepy and tired worx ...
Still got alot of things to done with and feel like sleepinq now worx =P hahas....
Okie then post till here bahx ^^

Chong Hui Korkor ^^
R.I.P bahx and... take care.....
do come back and visit us ^^
so as be our angels too.....
[we will miss euu!..........]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower