PEEPO~! ^^
Just came back from school ....
Hahas i never go elective program =P very sian worx some more the time so long haix....
Today hippo mama never come school don't know why worx!? maybe late or can't wake up OMG~ or maybe she sick!??? T-T

Today in school quite okie but... many people never come worx haix....
Benjamin our vice-chairman -_-'''
Ailin, Jeslyn, Ying Jing, Wei Xiang and erm.... think thats all bahx hahas not really sure =P
First period ... English -_-zzz
I sit with Paulyn today.... so the lesson we do some kind of correct the words bahx ??? =P

After that is MT lesson...
OMG~ oral worx T-T haix... don't know if can pass a not worx hahas....
then follow by -_-zzz enrichment ai yo~ so what the hell worx miss goh today called us do so many stupid things man bleah....
Some more said what next lesson will group up four people in a group and bring food that four people can share OMG~! can faint man cause will be havinq the meals at parade square -_-'''
dots worx ai yo yo~!!! T-T hahas....

After recess is maths OMG~! Mr James Tan never come again! haix.... sad man thought can learn something new worx T-T
Then follow by science what the hell that Mr Tham is really the ......
cause the class very noisy, Kaleem and Joshua keep makinq noise so teacher very fed up kept shoutinq then how we know that Mr Tham called Kaleem get out of the class so meanwhile Mr Koh called Joshua go out too....
Then this time they both walk to the front of the class cause they wanna go out then Mr Tham called Joshua come back and ask him where he's goinq !?....
He answer him that Mr Koh called him go out ....
In the middle i not really sure whats goinq on then they bnoth wanna go out le that Mr Tham go pull Joshua spectacles then they almost got into fight ai yo~

That Mr Tham some time really nothinq to do wanna find trouble want haix.... some more so pervert want bleah!!!
Some more said what discipline master also take our ex-link card cause wanna make sure that we do what we have/should do dots man please lah euu not take worx euu snatch worx ai yo yo~!!! don't know how he can be teacher worx -_-???
hahas =P

Yesterday night... I cried !..... =P
i doinq maths homework and i don't know how to then wanna called JieJie to teach/help me but she was bathinq so i wait for her and she came out le so i asked her and she teach me....
she just write out the answer but i still can't get it and kept askinq her...
she explain le i still can't get it so when i wanna ask her another question she rush out to watch the hong xing da jiang then i go close the door and wanna try it myself but till can't get everything right so i started to panic and etc... cause i really can't get the answer and don't know how to do...

Then... i started to cry..... while i was doinq i suddenly recalled those memories/comments that many people is sayinq bout me.....
Like the maths test.....
Hippo mama she pass she got 17/20 and i got 4/20 and i was sad and disappointed cause Mr James Tan said she was improvinq and wanna her to teach me....
After i discharged last year [end of year]....
i puttinq on weight every single day... so school reopen everyone was surprise to see me cause i'm not like last time anymore i'm gettinq fatter.....

Almost all of mai friend, relative or even people around me are sayinq all this....
"Aeh.... why you gettinq so fat !?"
"You puttinq on weight you know!?"
"you look so fat...."
etc.....

yes! i was different from what i was to be....
but do you all think i want? NO~!
i have no choice i also wanna to be just like what i was....
a cheerful, smart, courage, active person....
I was just too unlucky to have diabetes from my mother!
And my family/relative members also said all those things that i HATE to hear it!!!!
WHY CAN'T JUST GIVE ME A BREAK!?
I HAVE ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING!!!

I have to inject every day and night it was tough but need use to it.... eat medicine everyday after meals....
Need to care for my studies .....
Since after i have it my life everything have change, my studies and health have been affected
Now i need to do my best for my job cause boss wanna me to be a good example and wanna me to prepare for what she wanna to test me....
I need to go back KK hospital evey three month to see diabetes doctor/center for check up and etc.... so as every end of year which is Decemeber need go back for a check up for my kidney...

i gettinq more useless and stupid/blur everything also don't know and wanna give up my studies but i don't want to let my parent down so i think of quitinq my job but they won't let me quit especially boss so i have no choice just have to carry on and bear with it.....



To Wendy....
Erm... how you find my blog?
hahas anyway... why you hate show so much?
you sure you hate him ? or me? so really i do know you? or you do know me ???
never mind i understand ^^
everyones have their own top idols/singer/artist hahas....
erm... by the way worx i never offence you????
why euu come my blog and said all that to me worx ???
if i did anything wrong to you or any misunderstandinq you are kinly to leave any comments!=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower