HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!
to papa and korkor !!! ^-^
hahas =P MUACKS~


Wish papa more healthier and don't tired himself of workinq ^^
Wish korkor more healthier too =P
hahas... but don't every time drink/eat all those things that not good to health want and do really work hard for your studies PLEASE~!!! ???


Uncle Bennn~~!!! OMG! I love euu so so so much man MUACKS~! hahas... cause he treat us eat KFC some more called delivery want and buy a cake worx yeah~ finally papa birthday got cake eat ^^ Uncle Ben thank you so so so much we do really appreciate and euu just too kind that I wanna share the food money euu don't wanna accept worx ai yo hahas ^^
But really wanna thank euu for every thing that euu have had gave us since we were young =P

Today work till 2pm hahas damn damn fun workinq today erm.... maybe is that too long never work le bahx ^^ Quite miss all those days workinq hahas but but but still got one thing that kept makinq me so trouble durinq workinq is that ** haix.......
Really wanna give up on that level place cause I too stress bout every that I doinq now ai yo~!!!
But I really wish that Adele sister can be the one and some more she is the most perfect want^^ hahas =P ai ya don't care =P
Oh ya today work finally finally FINALLY se Adele sister and Alvin OMG~! miss them so so much hahas =P somre more yesterday then said wanna see them and miss them then today jiu saw them le omg~ so happy hahas ^^

Sian since Friday I got flu worx T-T So sick man haix.... I wanna see doctor and eat tablets so that can recover fast hahas =P
So this cominq Friday which is good Friday I'm workinq from 9am to 2.30 pm haix.... tired man hahas but got people company me work I jiu okie ^^ sure will have fun hahas but meanwhile I really wish and hope that my studies won't affect bahx GAMPATEH then ^^

Tomorrow.... haix... Monday and its school days again -_-zzzz hahas =P
Some more tomorrow first two period is English lesson and our discipline master will be joininq us for lesson OOMMGG~!!!!!!! what the hell man T-T
Sure damn quiet 100% more as usually and all neat hair, socks, uniform or what want hahas =P
Whatever....

Okie then I post till here bahx ^^
MUACKS!
Happy birthday worx papa and korkor ^^
and...
Thank you so much uncle ben ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower