HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!
worx Kugan! ^^


PEEPO~! harlo ^^
Hahas.... today have a lot of fun workinq =P Just came back from work -_-zzz tired worx but luckily I tomorrow never work hahas yeah~ ^^ cause need go pray haix... still the same worx need early wake up and prepare many things T-T what the .... never mind hahas.... One year one time only have big prayinq and all relative gather together ^^

OMG~ today workinq so fun and interesting worx hahas cause today is Kugan 21 birthday ... Happy Birthday worx!!! ^^ MUACKS~ hahas =P
We workinq then till 1 pm plus I go for break Xinyi, Lisa, Feng Ming and Uncle Alvin they end shift so uncle asked us if wanna share money and buy cake for her and celebrate a not then we all agree and give $2 each so uncle Alvin go around the store and asked them too includinq boss hahas =P
After eatinq we all five go buy cake and it cost $27 but actually is $28 but uncle Alvin spot that the cake got a bit spoil so they cut till $27 but Uncle Alvin said we only have $26 then know what!?...

That chi-na lady give us sucks attitudes what the hell and some more not happy and increase her voice while talkinq to us... wao lao if really can't cut then tell us porperly can!? We can understand man what he hell... then at the end xinyi took out $1 so we paid and go back to the store...
Hahas the most fun and interesting part here, we all buck up and sabo kugan so me and feng ming hide some where out of the store till xinyi and lisa brought her to some where far from the crew room cause we are settinq all the thing at crew room hahas...
I not really sure what they are doinq inside the MDS room meanwhile waiting for us to set up... so we done, light up the candles then go find them and inform that we are prepare so we all go wash hands cause the wah hand basic is at the crew room there so we watched her walk towards there and when the minute she saw it she like ... oh~ come on! T-T hahas =P

Then we all sang birthday songs together and loudly and called her to make wisher with eyes closinq cause we wanna put cream on her face hahas ^^
And we succeeded YEAH~ haha =P She was happy and give us hug ^^ OMG~! hahas....
But still wanna wish her a very Happy Birthday and do stay cute and pretty... Important is last long with your boyfriend worx =P hahas....

After work was 2pm plus and ping ping called me to wait for her cause she wanna give me a form with question is bout CL thing but I not sure if I answer all correctly =P
I have TOTALLY NO! confident in it and don't really feel like being a CL but they want me to try and hope that I can be a CL T-T

But I really don't have that courage and confident to do a good job of CL ...
I don't really know bout Mac well/clearly how euu all can accept a not 100% crew to be a CL!??? Haix... but I really know that I don't have that chance hahas cause ping ping asked me some questions and I mostly all didn't really answer and just agar agar ai yo~ T-T
Actually some questions she asked I do know just that I don't like answerinq it cause...
I don't have that interest being a CL cause I am stress with studies NOW~!!!
Haix... T-T I wanna cry MUMMY~
But I will try my best cause she said next week she wanna tst me again T-T haix.....
Wish me good luck then hahas...........

Tomorrow goinq pray so think will be back to post bout at the eveninq bahx hahas ^^
I now got to go and cut my hair T-T I don't want! haix... but no choice hahas...
Hope will have a nice cut then =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower