Peepo~! =P
Haha harlo ^^ Finally got the mood to post le =P Today mood haix... is really the damn ..... erm... don't know how to said worx hahas.... I think my mood and expression very obvious cause shiyu marmie also said that I today look like very frustrated then shi long and paulyn also asked me why so sad and etc....
Haix... since after work on saturday I started to become emo, irritated, frustrated, mood was damn damn not that good and STRESS too ! T-T
I yesterday night before sleep and while family members were sleepinq I cried, don't know why just feel like cryinq and don't wanna go school and study so as workinq......

So today in school I also have cried but not big cry is like silent and a bit tears and I use my jacket and cover my face =P hahas...
Then after Enrichment lesson I was feelinq better cause finally got someone who can entertain me and make me feel relax and laugh out loud! I was glad to be normal again but I skip the Elective program cause I don't feel like spendinq my time on that stupid program I rather stay at home rest, cool myself down, do my own things!...
It have total 6 lesson and some more till eveninq worx i of cause cannot stay till so late mah ai yo!
I think I need time to settle my things and problems up and now i really havinq stress! T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower