Harlo ~! ^^
Came back from school quite long hahas... Cause to got the elective program then at first I don't go but at the end still go =P
I go home at 4pm plus cause wanna inject at around 5pm but the program end at 6.30pm hahas so I got the chance to go home hehe =P
Shiyu Marmie today never come school cause she was late in the morninq so decided not to come hahas so cute...
Today first three period is CPA T-T can't manage to finish the coursework~!!!! HELP! T-T
I wanna try my best to do as fast as I could and try my best to finish it up too but... haix??? .....
Tomorrow have another three period of CPA again so.... all the best then hahas =P

Lesson follow by one period of science and english [BORING~!] -_-zzz
Especially science damn it Mr Tham was such a pervert man OMG~ don't know why have this kind of teacher in my school oh~ gosh man~!!!! haix.... anyway his teachinq sucks too =P hahas.....
So english lesson we have a writinq letter test my god~! I don't know what I'm writinq worx hahas =P
But at least I try my best hehe.... I was just in time to finish it up in recess time hahas ^^
After recess we go back to class but never go hall assemble cause hall is full of tables and chairs like havinq examination .....
It was three period of MATHS~!!! T-T luckily is revision or else I don't know how to survive this three period haha=P
Then is assembly time but not in the hall too not sure why maybe is the same problem bahx so we in the class Mdm Hartini settle the funfair thing from/with us....

After school Ailin, Jeslyn, Ying Jing and me went for the program...
I'm not really sure what happened to Ying Jing and Lynnie cause they quarrel worx T-T
Ai yo~ don't quarrel mah ^^ hope they now okie le bahx ^.^
Two more weeks to Mid Year exams haix... GAMPATEH~! worx ^^
Haix.... hope/wish can catch up bahx haha =P
Got to go then ^.^

Countinq Down five5 more days to...
Mama/Mummy Birthday~!!! yeah~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower