-_-''' siannzzzzzz~
Just came back from school T-T
Hahas by the way...
Harlo~ PEEPO~!!! =P

Today quite enjoy in school worx hahas.... I miss hippo marmie worx just like i said one day never see her feel very weird and emo[sometimes] =P hahas....
so today is Thursday hmm.....
Got Assembly and three periods of maths and also usual got scold by James Tan every maths lesson hahas T-T

Today got some thing happen!....
My the only phone got confiscated and by form teacher Mdm Hartini T-T omg~! so sad =P
Hahas... cause cutie lynnie handphone already got confiscated so as her spare phone been confiscated this morninq after morninq assembly haix... poor lynnie T-T
Then in class after CPA lesson she came and borrow from me so I lent her cause I'm not usinq it anyway so i just gave her hahas...
But how we know that after science lesson is English our form teacher she called us to do the test section A then cutie lynnie go sit at the back of class erm.... not really sure why...
Bout recess time suddenly mdm hartini came to me and show me my phone and asked if it was mine and i of cause admitted hahas....
Think bout end of this month will get back my phone bahx if lynnie in class behavior is good worx ^^ Lynnie said she very guilty then i told her that never mind don't worry ^^ hahas... but the only thing i worry is that i don't know how am i goinq to spend my that $70 plus of that sim card OMG~!!! T-T i bought the top up card for $28 worx T-T
It will top up $100 for me so i now still left $70 plus plus haix.....
Think must find way haha =P

Okie le got to go ^^
BB~ then hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower