Peepo~! ^^ harlo miss blog so much =P
hahas anyway...
Two days never post OMG~! so no use to it hahas... cause go do EBS coursework with Eileen, my primary 5 best friend ^.^ [till now also =P]


Friday, 17th April 2009...
After school I step out of the school Eileen called me and asked if I'm free so of cause I said yes hahas =P
Damn miss her worx T-T and some more she every time asked me out I always not free or like I agree go out with her but at last minute said can't make it ...
Then I feel so bad and sorry hahas but anyway this two days we went out and have lots of fun ^^ Really hope to meet up with her and have fun again!? =P hahas...

Okie okie ... Back to school things le T.T
This time EBS second topic/question is bout Starbucks Coffee Company or Coffee House Company OMG~! Just bout coffee things and also more more different from the previous topic/question cause we need to go by ourselves and test/see how they serve us/customers.
Walk till my leg turns jelly and damn damn tired can T.T
We walk and find the coffee House/Starbucks to see bout their services and also draw the layout/interior and exterior haix....

We went City Hall there find and erm... can call it as study bahx...
We been to Marina Square, Raffles Places
Dots... can walk till crazy worx hahas.... So we drink OMG~! coffee some more is ice can die man dots.... We went home at bout 9 plus but... reached home bout 11pm plus too T.T


Saturday, 18th April 2009 ...

Xiaozhu Luo Zhi Xiang is in SG to be in Si Song/Wei Song concert guest OMG~!
Haix... can't have that chance to go any concert T.T erm... maybe not that serous bahx hahas maybe need wait till when I'm older haha =P

Haix... saturday is a wonderful day that can relax at home and have a good sleep but... haix... that stupid SKSS <>
What the hell! organize what funfair man -_-'''
WASTE MY TIME AND MY PARENT MONEY!!!
Haix... school force us to buy all the ticket which cost $20 and must go cause got mark attendance what the .... ai yo~ so trouble some hahas =P
Some more the weather is really the damn hot worx T.T Everyone in SKSS is sufferinq hahas...
The haunted House at the heaven there the queue is really the long worx -_-'''
haix... just a lot of stupid games and store etc....
I only got one word "Borinq~!!!" =P hahas...

After that I went home then go meet Eileen to do coursework again cause we Friday already confirm so we went to the same place cause there very big and we walk from citylink to suntec then have a coffee erm... not really sure worx think is either at suntec or marina square bahx... hahas... A shop call Coffee club OMG~! damn comfortable and thier services quite good worx so we went to Esplande then see nothinq there then we take bus go Orchard hahas cool man go so many places =P
Then at orchard we walk from one shoppinq mall to another then finally find one Coffee Bean store that store FUCK! man attitude, services,so haix.... worst then I thought and they are kind of buyers, rascits and ... just suck haix....
I don't ever wanna go there and... drink any coffee ANYMORE~!!! T.T hahas =P
In two days drink bout 4 to 5 cups of coffee OMG~! can vomit sia haix... haha...

So finally, finally hahas our last station... OMG~! I was like so wish to finish up everything and go home cause is really really the tired and the next day I got work ... haix...
We went to the shoppinq mall where is near Orchard MRT...
The place that we walk out of orchard mrt and walk then take the escalator down then will reached the shoppinq mall erm... sorry worx I also not really sure what I'm talkinq haha =P
Never mind... hehe...
Then we have a ice moca at the satrbucks there OMG~!
I love there very much they are as friendly and kind as I thought worx hahas...
Hahas... but the angry thing is that OMG~ we were like thinkinq how to draw the layout/interior and exterior haix... but we try our best and make it haha yeah~! ^^

We were sittinq at the back of the cashier so we need to go and walk to see what the views look like so that we can draw then I went after Eileen came back...
I was standinq somewhere at the dessert there drawinq then a girl of starbucks crew smile me then of cause I smile back hahas...
Her smile is a sweet and friendly kind hahas... Then finally we done everything then off we go haha I was like phew~! hahas cause finally can go home ^^
Reached home bout 11pm then 12am plus then sleep cause bathe, watch a bit tv and drink too much coffee thats why can't get to sleep T.T
And we take a lot of pictures too ^^ hahas...


Sunday, 19th April 2009...

ARRRR~!!!!!
This day I waited for so long T.T but... haix... sad man at the end still can't join the event of Luo Zhi Xiang T.T Ai ya don't care anymore is already over T.T haxi...
Today early morniq wake up to just go for work T-T
Damn sleepy haix... at work I was quite blur, sian, sleepy, tired, confuse and movement was quite slow too haha =P some more work till 5pm worx what the... -_-'''
Haix....

Then Li Yang said I have lost a bit of weight then I was like ...
O.o ~!? Really? are euu sure!???
She reply... Yes, i really feel that euu look a bit more tinner worx...
so I said... Erm... I don't feel that way worx, I feel that I still the same hahas then she... -_-'''
hahas... maybe she quite long never see me bahx !? ^^
I today saw Alvin and Adele hahas ^^
Adele sister she was workinq the night shift as usual... so I bout 5pm plus said BB to her very long never see long worx so miss her and Alvin T.T hahas...

Sian... e-learninq again haix....
Tomorrow no need go school cause need do that thing haix... but I today wanna do so that tomorrow can do other work or relax hahas....
BB! got to go le
Nite nite then ^^
......


Countinq Down two2 more days to...
Mama/Mummy Birthday~!!! yeah~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower