Peepo! ^-^
Hahas I back to post today ^^
Today early morninq go for work and I was late for around 10 mins and so suai today openinq boss is one of them T-T hahas never mind =P
I actually 2 pm can end shift and go home but... Nurul got a lot of order and she alone at MDS so I help her by the way she also don't wanna let me go home T-T so bad~!
When the min she came work with me she all the way bully me... naughty girl! hahas =P
Meanwhile we are havinq fun the whole day hahas =P
So I today bout 3.30 pm plus plus reached home... and I now sooooo~ sian -_-zzzz
Then tomorrow need go work T-T Then cominq Friday I also workinq cause Terence asked to me to work so I accept hahas... Cause that day meanwhile afternoon 3pm got erm.... don't know what house meetinq or what hahas....

Sian... so tired and sick of doinq anything hahas =P
Then some more still got homework... math, English and don't know what worx haix... T-T stress man arrrrr~!!! hahas =P
Tomorrow is Papa and Korkor birthday so maybe jie, mummy and me are treatinq them to eat bahx hahas... so long never celebrate .....
Then 10 more days to Alvin birthday 14th April which he message me and told me bout it I then know worx hahas =P Meanwhile I also wanna know when cause I every time ask him he don't want tell me worx T-T hahas... but he said he never celebrate ke lian the cutie...

Still need to wait for two more days then can see dao hippo mama T-T hahas =P
Miss her man... use to it almost everyday see her then one day never see her feel weird weird want hahas MUACKS~!!!
I very very veryx10000 long never see Eileen !!!
I then damn damn miss her !!!!! T-T so as Alvin and Adele sister haix... so sad worx! T-T
Don't know how are they now so miss them haix... wanna cry =P
I of cause also miss my laogong xiiaozhuu <<< !!! ^^ hehe =P he cominq to singapore again this month and organizinq a weddinq with all his fans in singapore hahas I wanna join but can't find any information bout that activity worx arrr~!!! sad man want cry lah T-T

Nothinq else to add on le so ^^
I post till here then hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower