Harlo! ^^ PEEPOOO~ =P
Hahas just came back from prayinq bout 15 minutes bahx hahas...
Sad lor this year prayinq so less people de T-T My family, Uncle Ben, Gu Ma and her husband so as 5th Uncle .... Haix.... so now eatinq OMG~ yummy =P hahas...

I was not able to wake up cause yesterday watch 霹靂MIT on youtube till 12 am plus hahas so enjoy watchinq OMG~! Arron and GuiGui so cute worx and xiaogui so funny and handsome =P hahas... by the way my home work haven even done yet T-T sad haix.... later need chionq le hahas =P
Morninq Jiejie bout 9am wake me up and she shout at me worx hahas....
Then a while I of cause wake up then eat breakfast jiu prepare then go out take bus le....
There is damn hot worx erm.... actually is not really that hot lor is like warm cause raininq mah then some more there got joss stick and burn paper all that then all the smoke so choke worx T-T till can't really breathe hahas....

So we bout 12 pm plus then go home then they come our house and makan hahas ^^
Got to go eat le cause got nagged by mummy le =P hahas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower