PEEPO~! ^^
Came back form school quite long cause just now busy some thing then meanwhile I don't know that can use com cause bro usinq his friend laptop then he ask whether I wanna use a not so of cause use hahas =P
But... Every funny and erm... how to say worx... like very small worx the room erm... I mean a table share with two com worx hahas =P
But better than don't have things to do hahas ^^

Today go school.... still the same got one word to say... SIANZZ~!!!! =P hahas.....
I yesterday never go school then message marmie and tell her sorry that I never go school and company her but... very funny is that she also never go school -_-''' hahas... She reply me "Hahas... I also never go school we so so so got fate !" haha cute worx ^^
Then today Tuesday PE day T-T I was wearinq PE attire but didn't manage to PE cause... not feelinq well and some more I was too weak cause haven eaten anything after injection so luckily Miss Neo know everything bout me or else I sure faint hahas =P
So after PE we went for RECESS~!!! yeah ^^ we faster eat then go change back our uniform hahas... By the way today Mr James Tan never come to school and of cause most of us were happy hahas but just sad that can't have maths lesson today worx ai yo~ hahas....

Don't know if Mr Tan is okie a not hope so bahx ^^ hahas....
After recess is science so while we were bout to start Priya asked me whether I have done Miss Goh homework and I was in doubt like huh? what homework?... cause I yesterday never come so she told me to write bout don't know what stress 350 words OMG~! what the hell so i told shiyu marmie and we manage to finish by the last lesson hahas =P lucky worx ^^
I any how write hehe cause really don't know what to write mah so agar agar =P hahas...

Now marmie, lynnie, Ying Jing they all are runninq for the cross country thing cause that time they didn't go so now they have to return back... For four hours OMG~! [faint....]
I also never go but I was excuse =P hahas....
Many of my friend said that I so good no need do this no need do that but... haix... some times I do really would like to join or participate with all those events that euu all can do but I just very unlucky that I can't do much things hahas... But really hope and wish that my health/illness can be better and better everyday/month ^^ hahas... GAMPATEH then =P

Today in school haven starts lesson don't know what happen to lynnie darlinq worx she like cryinq and see her like that very heart pain worx haix... lynnie don't think too much hor ^^ MUACKS~! hahas....
Yeah tomorrow Wednesday hahas can early go home worx =P
Maybe tomorrow after school goinq pei marmie buy contact lens cause she said her want spoil le omg~! -_-''' hahas... But not sure yet worx must confirm with her ^^

Okie then I post till here bahx ^ ^
Nothinq much to add on so...
BB! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower