YEAH~!!! ^^Harlo~~! =P
Finally, finally can use com muahahaha =P hahas... cause morninq wake up at around 7am cause need prepare to go hospital then meanwhile still quite early wanna on com and use or play but how I know suddenly power off! -_-''' omg~! then never mind I wait a while then on again but... still don't have T-T so I wake my bro and mummy up told them that no power then bro got check and he can't do anything so... went back to sleep and I was -_-''' and T-T
Mummy was too tired to wake up hahas cute lor =P

So after 15 or 20 minutes later I cannot take it so meanwhile I remember that time also the same problem happen then bro go in to the store room and check and switch the power button so I do the same things just like he do ^^ hahas... and know what!? I sucess ! ^^ yeah and I was very happy that finally can use come but, but, but I wanna start usinq com my mummy ask if I'm prepare to go hospital then I was HUH~!? T-T
It was about 9am so I don't care anything go out, sad man...

We go eat breakfast then go hospital...
So reached KK hospital we went for register but the clinic change to 2nd level but before seeinq doctor I need go for blood test so we went after that fool by high and weight then....
See doctor time... meanwhile waitinq I was very scare and nervous of the result and everything but before go in Diabetes nurse, Joyce called me in to Diabetes counsel room and chat, talk and ask me questions...
So we chat after a while she told us my result OMG~! she, me was shocked of the result arrrr~!!! she said in three months time can improve so much is very good and uneasy she was very happen so as the doctor but they wish me to improve more in the next appointment hahas... After that we go eat with uncle Ben cause he's workinq there mah then finish he went back to work so we go pharmcy and collect insulin, medicine and etc... ^^

Quite happy with my result but really wish to improve more worx =P hahasw...
Shit man the maths homework I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO~~~!!!!! T-T helppp~!
This time my sis also can't help me cause she also not really sure bout the topic OMG~! haix...
But I will try and find the answer hahas ^^
Tomorrow is Friday haix... so fast one week going to pass sianzzzzz....
Then few more weeks is Mid Year exams le -_-zzzzz
Gampateh then hahas....

Countinq Down three3 more days to...
Bro and Papa
BIRTHDAY~!!! yeah ^^
MUACKS~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower