Harlo~! ^^
Just came back from AMK Hub hahas =P
I go cut hair then call JieJie company me hehe...
Then how I know came home mummy, ah yi, jiu jiu and korkor said i got cut hair meh !?
Then i was like -_-''' and T-T so as angry worx! haix... sad ... every time like that i already cut quite short le worx T-T and yet they haix.... don't really like it and daddy sure will also nagged at me too T-T Dots... tomorrow need go work again haix.... today is Friday can study till very late but tomorrow still must go work worx but luckily work till 2pm only =P hahas...
Or else my mid year exams sure fail cause i now already failinq T-T haix... sad worx!
Just wanna work hard towards my studies worx ^^ anyway... hahas.....
Ah yi and jiujiu tomorrow night then go back to KL by flight worx OMG~! so wish i was the one hahas and so so wish that i could go Taiwan~~ arrr.... ^^ haha =P

Today in school erm... okie still can enjoy haha =P
But~!!! my CPA coursework~!.... what the hell man T-T arrrr~ i haven done everything but classmates all printinq le think left me bahx still haven finish doinq all those slids or video etc... haix.... then mr lio said next week then continue but only for printinq T-T haix... my god~!!!

I quite like new hairstyle worx =P hahas.... my fringe cut hair so as my hair....
After cuttinq hair JieJie and me go AMK Hub walk walk but actually wanna buy workinq shoe but can't find any so... forget it then hahas....
Follow by popular.... we bought some notebooks to wite and foolscape too I also bought one eraser and market [don't know why haha =P]
So on the way to MRT station the bus stop there, suddenly got people call me then i turn towards the voice and is Lisa ! hahas... happy to see her ^^ hahas....

Today post till here then ^^
Tomorrow after work then post bahx =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower