MUMMY~
Happy Birthday~~!!! ^-^
生日快樂

MUACKS~! =P

Wish euu more healthier everyday/year, smile always and take good care of yourself worx ^^
Alright!? hahas...
I LOVE YOU, MUMMY~!!!!
.......................



Harlo~! ^^
Hahas came back from school quite long le later goinq to meet JieJie at hougang mall cause wanna buy cake for precious mummy~ =P hahas....
Haix... sad worx don't know what time she will be back from yi ma house cause .... haix T.T
Sad man!....
My cousin passed away le... That time which I and mummy go hospital visit him the guy so sad man !!! He very pity worx, got two small kids [girl] studyinq kindergarten some more his wife ! haix... don't know what to said her so evil want but also very pity....

Yesterday e-learninq day what the hell so trouble some and ... haix... don't know what to said also haha =P
I really wanna study harder and harder for my studies cause.... erm.... I think is failinq bahx =P haix... sad worx T-T GAMPATEH then ^^ haix....
Today in school sian got EBS coursework, PE then Maths lesson got nagged and scolded by James Tan again T-T
But really hope that my maths can improve worx hahas =P

Got to go then or else then my sister will scold me =P haha..
BB then!....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower