HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY~!
to EKO & Alvin [MiaoMiao] =P hahas.....

Harlo! ^.^
Peepo~ today mood erm.... quite okie hahas =P
Yesterday never post cause hehe =P never go school and really damn tired of everything and stress of many things!... T-T
So Yesterday rest/relax at home hahas then the whole day usinq com =P
Haix... EBS new topic come le... bout Starbucks coffee store and don't know what things worx hahas but hope can think of what I wanna design or do bahx ^^
On saturday actually go hougang mall cut hair but at the end don't have cause hehe... too many people and some more I "she bu de " to cut my hair T-T hahas....
But meanwhile I saw the board outside the salon that written "Soft rebondinq + hair cut =$60"
OMG~!!! its like... I want!!! I want!!! hahas... =P but I don't know if I look good in rebondinq worx T-T hahas but hope so ^^
But I need save money first hahas =P

Today actually mood still very bad cause erm.... not really sure how to said =P
But till after recess two periods of English we all sit back to our original sittinq arrangement then shi long asked me why I so quite this few days,not like euu worx!?...
[cause I not as high as those days I was to be and not many words...]
So I just smile back to him without words =P
But at the end he.... ai yo~ kept makinq me wanna laugh but but wanna thank him for makinq my days bright again ^^ Thanks~! hahas =P

Then today not really have time chattinq with Hippo Marmie and Fiona cause... not sure =P
So today I got a lot of school things to settle and revise like the funfair ticket haix.... I thought got sell jiu can le but! no~! must sell all!!! What the... -_-'''
Never mind... but hope can find some one to help me buy just for only one last ticket !? HELP~!!!!! T-T
Then second thing OMGG~~~~!!!!!!
Two more weeks to Mid-Year-Exams!!! ARRRRRR~!!!!!
Haix... don't know how to help myself worx T-T Haix... try my very best then hahas ^^

Tomorrow Thursday... hmm....
Yeah~ assembly in the class hahas cause wanna settle the funfair thing -_-zzzzZ
haha =P
Then next Monday is e-learninq day hahas no need go school! ^^ yeah =P
Okie then post till here ^^ got to go then ...
Wanna update my blog [later hehe...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower