PPEEEPO~! ^^
Hahas finally can use com -_-'''
Yesterday never post because I reached home I was too tired to walk haha =P
Too long never go out with mummy and also never walk so long hahas...
OMG~ chong Hui korkor very poor thing T-T see him like this very sad
Yesterday go SGH with mummy to make appointment then meanwhile meet Yi Ma then we go see him haix... so sad and poor thing OMG~! His stomach was very big like havinq a twins baby inside and his legs were sallow so as his face T-T
So sad then after like one hour plus we all go kopitiam eat then Yi Ma meanwhile she was eatinq she was cryinq too! OMG~! this is the first time I see her cry man O.O
She also very poor thing her house goinq to be take away from the government cause they don't have money to paid haix....
She just have a lot a lot of problem and sadness, hope she won't get upset bahx ....

Today the whole day stayinq at home dots man...
Doinq the MATHS! homework what the hell do till can go crazy hahas =P
I done all but still got some questions in doubt haix... and the workbook all the pages/questions that Mr Tan give sure wrong haix... T-T hahas
I tried my best to do already but till can't understand the formula haix...
I will study harder ^^ GAMPATEH bahx ^^ hahas...

Dots... my phone no money~!!!!! arrrr...... what the hell man !!! T-T
I got a lot of things need to buy worx...
Hippo mama birthday present, JieJie birthday present, phone prepaid card, wallet and also prepare for papa cominq birthday haix... money ! money! money! everything need MONEY!!!
Ai yo~ I so wish that now is holidays and N-level is over so that I can go work and earn money=P hahas....
So fast two more days march holidays is over~! haix...
Then prepare for Mid-Year-Exams T-T OMG~!!!!! =P
Ai yo yo~ so scare worx hahas ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower