^^ peepo ~!
hahas just came back from school T-T
So cold ! outside raininq some more my classroom inside on air con -_-zzz what the.... never mind hahas...
Yesterday never post cause don't know why my bro so early came back from school worx so I a bit upset cause can't get the chance to use com T-T
But till night bout 9pm plus plus he wanna give us use but I very tired and sleepy so I never get the chance to use com haix... dots... hahas =P

Today the weather so naughty cause I waited for PE lesson very long and yet... rain ~ -_-'''
Hahas... so we had PE in the hall ^^ very fun man hahas...
Before PE was EBS what the hell hate doinq the coursework so sian and confuse man T-T
So after PE is RECESS TIME!!! yeah~ ^^ hahas still the same the queue was damn long and we waited for 1o to 15 mins haix...
Follow by science and maths...
Science the odd numbers go to science lab to do experiment so we went, durinq maths lesson WOW! OMG~! this is the first time the class so attentive and concentrate wow~
I can't believe it man hahas =P

Hehe three more days to hippo mama birthday ^^ MUACKS~!
Ai yo~ mama! don't angry lah I never said euu not good or what just that... erm... not really sure how to said worx... ermm~.....
Mama... euu are not good... cause euu are... wonderful ^^
Euu are the best in hippo gal gal heart =P and I had already said mah all those message that I truly and wanna tell euu will wait on that special day ^^
Although this year is our last year in secondary but I do really wish and hope that our relationship can last long long ^^
I really glad that I had a friend like euu MUACKSS~!!!
and... I will try to spent more time to go out with euu whenever I can or got time ^^
okie!? I promise euu hahas =P

Countinq Down 6 more days to
Hippo Mama Birthday! ^^
Yeah~! MUACKS~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower