Arrrr~! damn hot man T-T Hahas cause just came back from Hougang mall [again =P]....
I go eat dinner with JieJie dots lor.... den we go walk walk in the mall and I buy wallet cause I give mai mummy mai wallet and she really want a wallet and some more mai wallet is the tpye she like de worx so I jiu give her meanwhile I also didn't really use that wallet cause erm... too mani space and I don have much things to put in hahas den I jiu buy a small want lor ^^

Haix... today work... OMG~ I late lor haix.... haha =P
Den start of the work I was.... of cause not feelinq well lah hahas den veri dizzy lor den don care never mind den Kerry called mi go do MDS den i was -_-''' haix....
Den order in liao I on the half way almost faint lor cause really can't take it and some more I very dizzy.... They also keep on rushinq us den I very pek chey den jiu any how and just do mai best lor haha =P
Den Alvin come find mi lor but hor never talk to mi sia haix.... sad le lah like this lor euu haha=P
Why don wanna talk to mi!?
or is it euu saw mai face quite "black" den don wanna/dare talk to mi? hahas....
Ai ya is I not feelinq well and a lot things to do mah so jiu a bit no expression lor hahas hope euu don mind bahx ^^

Ai yo~ so fast today jiu 1st MARCH 2009 le haix....
Two more months to mid year exams den jiu OMG~ N level arrrr~!!! haha =P
Tomoro.... Monday again haix.... sian -_-zzz hahas
Den very fast jiu Friday liao worx MAI XIAOZHU!!! =P
MUACKS~ hahas Friday I goinq worx hehe OMG~ finally lor waited for this day till mai neck very long le worx hahas =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower