Peepo [harlo] ^^
Just came back from school bout half an hour ago sian lor stay at school till 3pm plus cause tht Parent Teacher Meetinq session what the hell haix.... so the trouble some hahas
My mummy not so early come then hippo mama de papa & mama already reached so we go in school again to wait for mdm Hartini to come out bout how we know that she not yet back from the lower secondary learninq journey event so we waited for bout erm.... got more then half an hour outside the staff room so we decided to go eat at the canteen nut nothinq hahas so we go the coffee shop that is beside school de OMG~ wanna cry! cause I'm so touched that hippo mama de papa & mama treat me lunch~!!!! ^-^
They super duper good man =P hahas...
They very cute also every time joke joke want ^^
no wonder they have a hippo mama[shi yu] which is so cute want hahas! =P
Uncle, Aunt~ thanks so much ^^ hahas...

Haix... the most what the hell want is... Report Book! -_-''' haix....
Science all with lines, EBS of cause fail and English first test fail haix.... sian T-T
Then mummy called me try my best and work more harder ^^ hahas MUACKS~!
OMG~! March holidays what the hell lots of lots of homework man! T-T arrrr~!
ai yo~ hahas... especially math lor Mr Tan like called us do almost the whole math workbook ! haix.... sian!... tomorrow must go back school for ORAL~!!!! OMG~ damn scare don't know what time then end haix.... hope I can do well then hahas...

Today in school erm... quite enjoyinq hahas =P
First three period CPA, do coursework sian -_-''' hahas then follow by maths and science...
Maths lesson...
Still learninq the confuse chapter =P hahas then while Mr Tan was teachinq Eko handphone ring! OMG~ we were shocked man so as him of cause, he forgot to on silent ai yo~ poor thing and of cause teacher confiscate erm... for one week hahas haix ke lian hahas....
While teacher walkinq towards him he was dancinq with the music OMG~ we all laugh till our teeth wanna drop lor so as when class end and he wanna live the class Asyraf and Ammar begged him to return Eko his phone then teacher wanna live they refuse to let him go then teacher very smart and tricky go and trick Ammar which is blockinq at the door there and said you throw out all the things from your bag to let me see if got phone then of cause Ammar walk away then teache said Thank You and walk out OMG~!
Is damn funny lor the whole class laugh till... hahas dots man =P

Science Lesson...
Nothinq much happen just goinq through worksheet answer and asked who every Tuesday wanna go for science extra lesson from 2pm to 3pm and of cause I confirm and 100% will go hahas =P and hippo mama also goinq with me YEAH~! ^^
After science lesson is recess den follow by CME...
Dots... Mdm Hartini go out with lower secondary then relieve teacher take over so of cause the last two period we ENJOY! hahas =P
They on music, listen to MP3/phones, playinq around and... just havinq alots of fun hahas all already started their holidays mood hahas -_-''' so cute~ when all countinq down for the end of the school hahas.....

Haix... today while goinq home with mummy after gettinq the report book we were chattinq bout... our illness!......
I some times do really felt scared! don't know why cause mummy said that have that illness must be alert and 100% careful with what you eat and must take care of myself ...
I ... haix.... don't know what to said... T-T
Those who are close enough with me know what I have [illness] and some time I really appreciate all of yours concern...but some times... I... just don't have the confident and courage to face it....
Because of all of you... my friends, family and for my future I must bear with all the pains and continue walkinq .... At the start of school some of you asked me... You injection not pain meh!? PAIN!? some times... to me I don't know what is pain to me cause.... I must use to it and be brave to do it and of cause I have no choice....
So as many of you said I've put on weight!?..... yup that is of cause....
Havinq this illness some times do really felt stress and also think of... givinq up but not commit suicide myself that serious !
The illness is from my mother [history down to me] haix.... I never ever blame on her cause what happened... is already happened and nothinq can be change just as you wish/like....
So... we both must help one another and support one another ...

Thats all for my post for today ^^
Hope you enjoy readinq then =p hahas...
Healthy is important ~!!! remember ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower