Peepo! [haho ^^]
Reached home very lonq ago cause don't know what to post till now then wanna post some thing haha =P haix... today worst thing happen to mi T-T feel like cryinq ~! haix....
Today was late for school, my school is a very "what the hell" want late for school if teacher never see mi then will put my attendance zero and YES! my form teacher put me zero and the school will called or message my parent that I never go school or not in school [I think]....
I thought attendance zero I never mind, nothinq, and how I know that my parent really thought that I lie to them go out and never go school!

Durinq maths test [after school] I den release that my father had called mi and he called till i had 7 missed called ai yo~ and I borrow hippo mama handphone to called and he asked me where am I?, Euu really in school!? Then okie nothinq bye bye! -_-'''
OMG~ I was shocked when I reached home...
My mother was angry cause she really really thought that I didn't attend school! haix....
sad lor they don't believe me T-T
Some more in school I can't use phone how am I suppose too called and I today in school the whole day never see and touch my phone worx what the hell man ai yo~

I know euu all cares bout me, worry bout me and angry is should want but must really understand mah if I don't wanna go school I will sure stay at home de mah....
and yet.... haix.... never mind I not angry! Just that I wanna know why euu all really thought that I never go school worx!? ai yo yo~ hahas
One more thing!....
I won't do such things okie! so don't worry ^^
If I really don't wanna go school I really will tell euu all and some times euu all do really reject me for not goinq to school right!? lastly I still have to go hahas.... although I sick or fever I also will go till unless I can't really even concentrate on things...

Cause I don't want euu all to worry me and I wanna have a good result to let euu all happy ^^
hahas.... I will try all my best this final last year !!! GAMPATEH hahas =P
MUACKS!
Although euu all every time nag at me, scold me, said me I don't mind, really!
cause euu all... are my treasure and I will cherish what I have now ^^
I also won't give up but to fight with the evil illness ^^ hahas
Thank you for everything that euu all have given me, although I have the illness that I really wish that I don't have it and hope can be better I just want euu all to be happy everyday and no worries ^^
And lastly the most important because
I LOVE EUU ALL!
[ Daddy & Mummy, JieJie, Hippo MaMa, Eileen]^-^
(and all my others frens too ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower