Harlo! nite~ nite~ =P
Finally can use com hahas ^^
Today after school come home then go bugis with JieJie and her friend Yu Jia ...
I was late to meet them then JieJie was not happy but of cause I apologies cause is my fault, I miss bus T-T very time like this, wanna go out with Jiejie and wanna meet her I will miss bus -_-''' what the hell!, hahas...
When we reached there we go eat lunch at mac haix... sian zzzzz hahas =P
After that we went to bugis street shop cause wanna buy watch and hippo mama birthday present hahas but really hope she will like the present lor ^-^ ???
So this cominq Friday is marmie birthday which is a big day hahahahas =P
Really excited hahas...

But she very good every time got so many present so as my Jiejie she like can have dozen of it worx T-T But poor me I wanna have many many but haix.... Only have three... from hippo mama, Jiejie and Fiona T-T But never mind at least i have present hahas but... hehe I still wish I can get many present cause I never receive many many present before hahas...

Today in school haix... sian worx zzzzzzzzz~!
First period English talk about the previous oral that we had just taken before the March holidays... The readinq passage I got grade 2 hahas I was shocked cause I thought I will get more worst then that hahas =P
After English is Mother Touge lesson OMG~!
Very fun cause can listen to music cause teacher on Monday called us to bring an album that is our favorite and tell the whole class why we like the singer/album/songs so much
Then OMG~ marmie sabo me T-T
I actually don't wanna go up de cause I have nothinq to said when I was nervous and not prepare haix... after 3 minutes I finally go to the front of the class and share what I have so I just any how talk talk hahas =P
I brought 羅志祥 撑腰慶功版 专辑 hahas...

After that follow by EBS lesson what the hell man !
Hate this subject bleah... we three hippo family chat together durinq EBS lesson cause is really bored and confuse and some more one of the teacher which is a female want she very kuai lan and unreasonable really don't like her ...
Then is RECESS TIME~ ^^

Follow by English [again -_-zzzz]
This time teacher told us the grade of overall so of cause sure very excited and scare
so... when is my turn I was very surprise that I got grade 1 OMGGG~!
I can;t believe it ! arrrrr~ =P
But very happy bout it ^^ hahas =P
After English was science haix a lesson that is not really a lesson ....
Cause we are havinq class test then the teachers already said no talkinq and silent please but...
no body cares~! they just take the teacher as invisible ai yo~

After that HOME SWEET HOME~!!!! yeah~ ^^ hahas =P
Hmm.... this few days keep havinq a kind of feelinq that... some thing will happen T-T
OMG~! hope nothinq will happen seriously bahx ^^
Okie bahx xIIaOYanqq today jiu post till here then ^-^
nite nite~! MUACKS =P

Countinq Down 2 more days to
Hippo Mama Birthday! ^^
Yeah~! MUACKS~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower