OMG~! ARRRRR~!
I'm goinq crazy !!! =P
Just came back From Xiaozhu Luo Zhi Xianq autograph session at East Point ^^
Hahas OMG~ he really de damn HANDSOME MAN! and SOOOO CUTE~~ ^^ hahas....
I go with ShiYu Marmie and Daddy erm.... actually is I go den meet them later when they wanna come hahas veri fun man!.....
OMG~ I can't go to sleep although I now is really de tired and sleepy but just too delighted till I really really can't go sleep hahas I go them buy his album guess how much!? $30 man dots.... hahas but never mind den got one free poster calender yeah~! ^^ hahas.....

I bout to go up stage le den know what I saw Nicholas Thong worx dots that time den saw him hahas den I went up to him and chat a while jiu continue walk said seriously nick actually gettinq quite handsome hahas =P
But of cause don have mai xiaozhu handsome ^^ bleah.... hahas....
Really, when go up de stage wanna have our idol signature just like this a while they sign de things den shake hand jiu bye bye le T-T not enough to see them haix....
But xiaozhu face is damn thin worx hahas veri cut sia =P
Love him so so much man ! xiaozhu euu rox ^^ hahas.....

YEAH~!
2moro not goinq to work hahas ^^
Now is 11pm le still got one more hour to 12am
I wanna wish...
Adele Sister! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^^" worx hahas....
Cutie euu must gampateh for your cominq exams and so as 'N' level ^^
I will support euu de =P
So.... de stay pretty and cute worx hahas MUACKS~!
Lastly still wanna wish euu have a veri veri Happy Birthday in 2009 ! ^^
ALL THE BEST~!.......


Okie lah jiu post till here le hahas ^^
Night night den =P
MUACKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower