-_-'''
Just came back from work! dots... rain again what the hell T-T
I actually 2pm already can go home but cause of the rain ai yo~ hahas...
Den I stay till the rain stop den bout 3pm plus saw Adele sister she at there buy her class BBQ things with her friends den come borrow pen and paper from me after that I go join her then saw YIHAO~ ! ai yo~ yihao ar T-T very long never see euu man hahas... we all miss euu leh ! =P
Today at work OMG~ DOWN CREW! wah lao haix... but today actually quite enjoy workinq erm... don't know why hahas...
Think is.... cause maybe today is Monday bahx cause I very long never work weekdays le since school starts I MISS HEMA!!! Finally today can see her hahas so happy worx ^^
but heard that she is leavinq next month on the 14th or 15th haix... sad everyone is leavinq I also want T-T
But no choice... boss sure won't let me quit but I really can't go on workinq haix...
Ai yo~
actually is not work fault/problem is my problem I got a lot of things to do and concentrate with just that I can't work when I'm stress T-T

Adele sister I think I will give the level place to both of euu bahx...
Just as euu said...
euu scared I cannot take it to do so many things/problem and will end up in hospital one day...
And... this will come true I'm not sayinq rubbish its really true so don't worry ^^ alright!?
I will take care ^^
The level place I will try to talk and discuss with boss cause...
She said she needs young just like our age and I think that have euu two can already, less one think.... never mind bahx [hahas]....
so.... GAMPATEH~! ^^
sian... cominq weekends goinq attach to SKSC!?????
What the hell!
WHERE IS THIS PLACE ~!!!!!! ai yo~ hahas....
Can someone tell me or company me go on saturday!??? T-T haix....
If go there sure very shy and pai seh T-T MUMMY~!!! =P
Go all the way there just cause of MDS!!! -_-''' dots.... haix.... hahas

OH GOSH~!
I puttinq on more weight each week or maybe even each day hahas....
haix.... everything also cannot eat what the hell sian -_-zzz
Everyday injection .
Every week exercise ..
Every weekends work ...
Everyday study....
Every weekday go school .....
Every weekday after school go for remedia ......
Haix.......
can't even relax, cool down for a minute
what the hell my lifes gettinq sucks man =P

But my parent are supportinq me to go on but sometimes do really get myself upside down and wanna have a big cry
and... of cause I will have a silent big cry ....
Just don't want them to worry bout me of havinq all those stress that they don't want me to have it
but... at the end I still got the stress... haix...
sometimes do really feel useless when I can't help the family but just have to bear everthing and be natural to go on.....
haix.........

I sometimes thinkinq ....
why I can't just be like normal people so energtic, cheerful and can do all those interestinq sports or things....
I never had a nafa certificate before because I never can get the chance to participate and now!...
Must have injection/medication everyday just like my mummy and bear with all those people eyes sight with those feelinq that I hate!
Also must bear with their words that I really hate to hear it T-T
Can someone tell me why!?
Please~!!!


Lables:
Can I really find myself back!????? can I .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower