PEEPO~! ^^
Today woke up at 8am OMG~! very sleepy but... can't sleep -_-''' haha never mind then ^^
I early in the morninq on computer hahas cause .... nothinq to do =P
Ai yo~ still got a lots a lots of MATHS~!!!! homework haven do yet what the hell~~~!!! T-T
Haix... think need call my JieJie save me hahas or else I will drown in the water [maths homework]...

I some times really don't like holidays T-T
Nothinq to do at home and... keep stayinq at home can bored till death euu know hahas =P
Haix... erm... maybe later goinq swimminq with JieJie durinq afternoon bahx ^^
Then tomorrow she go back to school not sure do what hahas then I company my mummy go Singapore General Hospital ^^
Hope I faster can finish up all my work then YIPPEE! its PARTY TIME ~!!! ^^
Erm... by the way very very very long never go out with friends haix... sian T-T
Cause of my illness can't go out till very late so never get the chance to go out with all my dearest friends haix... sad man ! T-T
Hope can get better then can go out as I want hahas =P [impossible bahx ]....

-_-zzzz
Weekends goinq to work again... but i still can't get the idea how to get to SKSC!??? T-T
Haix... OMG~! then like this i no need go work ai yo~
Ai ya don't care hope will get someone to help me then hahas
Okie then today I post till here bahx ^^
Hope everyone are enjoyinq their HOLIDAYS!!! ^-^
MUACKS~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower