HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ Hippo Mama/Shi Yu !!! MUACKS!

Sweetie... do stay cute and pretty alright !? ^^ Remember... I always love euu and... euu the best hahas =P Hope euu will enjoy your birthday and have a wonderful birthday every year worx ^^
Gampateh for your[cominq] studies/exams MUACKS~! WO AI NI~!!! =P


Hahas today is marmie birthday so happy for her ^^ today is her big day and haix... many things happen worx ai yo~
Early morninq her daddy car tio sha man -_-''' ke lian...
Then after CPA coursework we went back to class then don't know why Limin and Paulyn they quarrel ai yo yo~
After that more worst cominq... Maths lesson we all get ready accept wei kian then don't know what the malay boys told him then he got angry so he throw his book then hit till Asrafy < spell ="P">
Then after that he throw his back hit towards Paulyn then don't know what she said then wei kian not happy haix....
So they start quarrel, very fierce worx till Mr Tan explode then use up his one period of maths to scold us and meanwhile he like watchinq show like that worx =P
haix....
I know anger can;t control but if the other partner said too much or euu really can't take it then of cause I agree with euu to talk back the person but if not just diam and the person will have retrubution want so relax ^^ alright! hahas....

One more thing very funny and OMG~ cute lor hahas...
Cause today is hippo mama birthday then she message her primary school best friend Mei hui asked if she tomorrow can go out to celebrate her birthday a not but she reply that she today got sport day then very tired so tomorrow will be very tired then don't wanna go...
So marmie reply zzzzz to her and then she reply [I think lah, agar agar hor sorry =P] "Lets not conatct each other any more, look what euu have done and euu should know what euu had done!..." And marmie of cause she was silly and she believe it and got shocked and show the message to me and of cause I was shocked too then this time she start cryinq OMG~! Very long never see her cry liao haahs =P jokinq de lah ^^
So lynnie all come and concernthen she show them the message too! and they were shocked also hahas so cute worx....

After that is bout recess time then lynnie they all asked if she got scroll sown then message but marmie is not really confirm then she said cannot scrool down any more but at last still take out her phone and double check...
Finally ! finally!
Found the trick OMG~ then all of us were like -_-''' CHEY~!!! hahas...
So cute and funny lor omg~! But at first I already thought that Mei Hui won't do that to her cause they are really BEST FRIEND ^^
Although they some times do really have some quarrel or upset with each other ...
Cause friendships are like that very sensititve and must cherish and take it seriously too so friends are important ^^ hahas...
Lastly still wanna wish hippo marmir HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! MUACKS~!!!!!! hahas...

Today in school was of cause fun and interestinq hahas ^^
Got one thing I very angry is that KALEEM!!! arrrr~ so unresponsible what the hell man...
Science lesson he take my orange pen which I just bought it yesterday to draw birthday cards and he got tell me just take it straight away and he never return me till we at hall I asked it back from him and know what he said "I left it in the class" then I was like WHAT!? in the class?
What the hell... I just bought it yesterday and I love that pen very much and yet euu said euu... arrrrr~!!!! Euu better get it from me on Monday or esle I want euu paid me double bleah...
Really angry man... and yet he like can takt it as nothinq happrn worx T-T ai yo~ wanna cry...

Haix.... damn suai nowadays really really must concentrate on studies and really can't fool around any more haix...
Next week is APRIL OMG~! Damn fast man hahas...
This sunday is Amirah birthday ^^
And 1st April is shi lonf and 6th April is of cause cutie lynnie birthday ^^ hahas....
Don't know what to buy for Paulyn, Lynnie and shi long worx haix.....

Okie bahx I today post till here then ^^
MUACKS~!
Enjoy your birthday worx MArch Babys...
Then April baby wait for your present hahas =P

FRIENDS!
I lOVE EUUU~!!!!! ^^
MUACKS! hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower