HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! Nick ^^
Hope euu have a very happy birthday this year and all the best to euu ^-^
And.... wish euu find a good gal too worx haha =P


Finally can use computer hahas... waited for so long =P
Arrr~ so angry for today oral! T-T
What the hell the passage and the conversation haix....
Passage...
The word 'though' I go pronouns 'thought' and actually I was correct but i not really sure then I any how so I pronouns 'thought' haix.... sad ! T-T
Then follow by the conversation! -_-''' what the hell...
I don't know what am I sayinq hahas so as the passage I oso don't know what I readinq =P hahas dots man think will pass but marks not really that high bahx hahas =P

After oral go to Hougang avenue 8 there with hippo mama cause she very anxious to buy "contact lens" ai yo~ hahas so cute! ^^
Then we asked lynnie where is the shop and she told us I know avenue 8 but not really sure where is the shop and lynnie said that the shop is some where quite near fair price so we went but we see nothinq dots... so we walked one big big round till we very tired and hungry so we go eat our breakfast at MacDonald OMG~ so regret eatinq MacDonald so expensive~!!! what the hell man arrrr~!!! After finish eatinq we go find the shop again hahas and this time we found it and is really at the fair price there cause when the first time we passed by the shop haven open yet...

So hippo mama was very happy with it hahas... she buy the brand "Fresh Look", Rainie Yang promotion and guess how much!? OMG~ $18 man hahas and it's really the damn pretty and nature I WANT!!! T-T But... I sacred to wear it and... hahas of cause no money =P
and I think I won't buy all this stuff at this age bahx =P hahas...

Sian... -_-zzz ...
2moro need go for that sucks work again what the hell~!
I WANT QUIT!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T CARE!!!!!!
The job sucks man it's makinq me crazy and stress alot alot can!!! haix....
Really don't feel like goinq work just wanna stay at home and concentrate on my illness, studies and of cause home problems!!!!!
ARRRRR~ WHY!? WHY!? why all this stupid problem every time come and give me trouble and it's endless! T-T
Why my life some times do feel so!.... haix... forget it then really not interest in doinq anything just wanna stay at home!.......
I will sure quit one fine day!

Haix... now don't wanna care anything just want to relax too.....
March holidays here so fast!.... soon mid-year exams hahas...
I really do hope... I won't give up [my life] so easily and suddenly..........
But...
seriously I really can't breathe through all this tough... tough....
haix... don't know how to say... T-T
Its like all those trouble bugs crawlinq all over me~!......
I really hope and wish I can be brave and have the courage to go on and... give my family happiness... so as my friends.... make them smile whenever they see me ..... [^^]
Wish the old cheeful and energtic xIIaOYanQQ will come back soon to give all my close, dearest people happiness....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower