Harlo! Peepo~! ^^
Hahas finally get the chance to use come =P
OMG~ today feel so much more tired then yesterday T-T hahas...
Today go work, second day of attachment at SKSC haix...
MDS! OMG~! today damn damn busy, confuse and none stop till 1.30pm plus -_-'''
Today is the worst MDS that I had never did OMG~ I do a very bad job today haix... T-T
sad man ai yo~ I feel like don't wanna do MDS again hahas...
I got shocked cause RVM & SKSC is very big different OMG~! [faint =P]
Some more the hit rate is... OMG~! haix... but I'd tried my very best to do my job T-T
Hope can do better next time then ^^ hahas...

Today... At work,
time passed very fast and I today do really enjoy workinq just only that I didn't do really well in my job -_-''' [=P] hahas...
The whole morninq never eat anything till end work cause just really don't feel like eatinq when I do really concentratinq & serious on doinq some thing... hahas...
That why durinq work I don't wanna go break or when workinq in the morninq shift ^^
I know many of my sweetie mac friends are concern of my health so as some manager that I had just knew/met...
I'm just wanna said '' Thank You for everything!^^ " hahas...
Euu all are also a part of my world and many of euu do really wanna help me/encourage me to be brave, don't give up, think straight...
I do really appreciate what euu all had given me ^^
Some times I do really enjoy workinq cause....
I have all of euu with me ^^
be with euu all I feel happy, very relax and can smile whenever I see euu all when we are chattinq, playinq, foolinq around or jokinq hahas...

Don't know if I will be stayinq at SKSC !? cause I actually do quite like the place ^^ hahas
It's quite relaxing when workinq there but a bit too far for me T-T so sad
Like my home at the other side and if wanna go work then like wanna cross a big round 'London' bridge =P hahas... it's really far man sian -_-zzz haix...
Oh ya!...
very very long never see Alvin Cheng! T-T
quite miss him hahas he just now eveninq message me said that he very long long long long long [erm... not sure how many 'long' words hehe =P] never saw me, chat with me OMG~
I wonder!?... Got so long meh hahas never mind anyway hope we can find some day to meet up with all of euu [RVM crew] bahx ^^

Today after work go compass point with two sweetie XinYi and Lisa hahas...
OMG~! damn fun and tired hahas...
We go there and eat after that company XinYi go popular buy stuff but while we were on the way to Compass Point we were on LRT then got three boy bout erm... our age bahx one of them don't know why scolded CCB very loud just like the LRT is his home like that then we all three laugh silentily then the funny want comes...
Erm... Lisa ar sorry not gu yi wanna laugh at euu or make euu pei seh ...
I just wanna said the funny story gope euu don't mid okie!? ^^
We reached compass point, so while we were on the ascalator goinq down and the three boys are in front of us so he was at the other side of the ascalator and we are goinq the other side so they looked at us and said bye bye then OMG!
Lisa reply...
cause she was sayinq bye bye to me but I was not goinq off then we all LOL hahas
and kept gossip about it and think if they think worng that she is sayinq BB to them OMG~!!!

Tomorrow... school reopen and March holidays is over~!
arrr~!!!! T-T so sad ai yo~ haha =P
Bout one week never see all my dearest friends... erm... actually quite miss them =P
Sian man tomorrow got the Miss Goh lesson OMG~! wanna faint hahas =P
Her lesson is damn damn DAMN borinq okie!? what the hell haha =P
But never mind go school can save money ^^ YEAH~! =P hahas...
Haix... very sleep and tired man T-T
Okie then today I post till here bahx ^^
Night Night worx, sweet dreams and sleep tight everyone =P
MUSCKS~!!!

countinq down 5 more days to
Hippo Mama Birthday
YEAH~!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower