PEEPO! ^^
Hahas today finally get the chance to use com le yeah~ =P
Cause bro go sleep but think he can't really sleep bahx cause my house downstairs havinq construction quite noisy hahas....
Today in school quite fun lor ^^
First three period... CPA OMG~ do the coursework till wanna cry T-T cause I need extra thumb drive to put my information inside so that I can add/update more haix... but still can't find any of it sad hahas....
After that one period of science haix... still the same very noisy the whole lesson and Mr Koh never come -_-''' hahas...

After science then is English haix.... Mdm Hartini angry and shouted at the whole class again OMG~ but she very poor thing lor give out us so many and yet many of them treat her so badly ai yo~ she actually not really that bad mah !? right!??? =P
After that is RECESS TIME! ^^ yeah~ hahas.... after recess is OMG~ can die man! three period of MATHS~!!!
Very confuse to arrange the file haix dots... almost the whole class the practice 2G worksheet lost but luckily my want is with me hahas den I don know if Mr Tan have my algebra worksheet one a not cause maybe I hand in together with them the practice 2G worksheet hahas =P
We yesterday after school got maths test and today teacher return us back, at first I have no confident to pass cause the question 3 I all don't know how to do den when teacher returninq the test papers he called my name then walked towards me I looked at him with a face that some kind like.... scare,sad or had I fail!? hahas =P

He walked pass me and I wanna to take my paper and see if I pass a not then teacher so naughty wanna act never see me then walk pass me and like don't wanna give me my paper hahas I already very scare that if I'm failinq and excited to see it den teacher go make fun of me hahas... So when the minute I see the test paper [with hippo mama] I screamed softly =P hahas I pass man!!! YES~! OMG~ but not really high marks I got 14/20 hahas... Hope to get higher next test ^^ If I had known how to do the question 3 topic/chapter den I sure get full marks cause I all question got correct only question 3 haix... T-T hahas...

so after maths is damn sian... assembly! =P hahas....
Today topic is bout SAY NO TO DRUGS! ^^
Then finally end school hippo mama and me go buy things from the school nearby bubble tea shop den go find some place to sit and eat till bout 3pm....
Before we go we saw two couple birds OMG! so sweet they "kiss" hahas...
Den we hide at a corner cause my mama had drop one fries den we thinking that they wanna eat cause they kept walkinq around us so we hide then they quickily go eat lor OMG~!
IS DAMN CUTE! ^^ hahas =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower