PEEPO~ hahas ^^
Today finally get the chance to post yeah~! ^^ hahas anyway today went to SKSC for attachment
erm... well... quite okie, there is huge man OMG~! O.o hahas really! the delivery at one big corner follow by the counter at the side then OMG~ is like ... erm... workinq at there like walkinq one big round when every time we wanna go some where hahas =P

OMG~!
So touched man!!! T-T
XinYi & Lisa~ Thank You so much !!! ^^
to sacrifice your sleep and time for just wanna bring me go SKSC early in the morninq worx OMG~ I can't believe no wonder I feel so strange cause I saw both of your schedule is 9am then euu told me 8am -_-''' ai yo~ hahas
Thanks anyway MUACKS~ MUACKS~ MUACKS~!!!!! =P

At there at first of cause shy =P hahas
But workinq there i have a lots of fun and enjoy much too ^^
One more thing finally see that cutie/yandao turtle YiHao/Hao Ge hahas =P
OMG~! can't imagine how long never see him hahas, workinq with him can forget that euu actually are workinq =P And Liza, Ping Ping was there too ^^ MUACKS~!!!

The most angry/upset want is that haix... still the same problem I told the manager that I don't feel like and want to eat and can't eat in the "sunshine morninq" till after 12.30pm or 1pm then I can eat ai yo~ why euu just can't listen worx T-T
Can let other people go break first mah haix...
I really don't wanna repeat and I already feelinq not well and dizzy some more euu still angry and give me that face what the hell
I know euu manager HARLO~! I also a crew okie haix...... -_-'''
Then the manager called me go rest for half an hour if I don't wanna eat dots man!
WHAT THE HELL!? For half an hour!? ai yo~
I rather help them pack food or what better then doinq nothinq worx right!??? haix......

Then the most funny and things cominq up...
I was restinq for the half an hour cause I was force to do so and don't wanna give bad impression in a new place and some more is my first day there...
So I was at the crew room sittinq but saw some crew wanna eat so I go squat at the side of the erm... I think is changinq room bahx hahas with my kor handphone [don't know why I take out for haha =P] then this time cutie turtle [yihao] come and squat down with me with his mcspicy burger hahas... cute lor he can stand and eat he don't want but squat beside me hahas...
But got a bit feelinq like he is a strangers to me cause I never talk much to him, he's the one who start the talk and he asked I answer thats all OMG~!
I also was thinkinq that maybe I too long never chat or see him bahx or maybe I was not feelinq and just wanna take a rest hahahs maybe bahx ^^

Tomorrow goinq there again haix...
Hope will be better then ^^ hahas GAMPATEH =P
But said seriously workinq there is very fun but... haix... the BUS FARE LAH~! T-T
Ai yo~ very expensive leh I need take bus to compass point then take LRT again to reached there lah T-T haix...
Now my bus card no money le worx so sad T-T
OMG~! one more day March holidays is over arrrrr~! so fast man -_- zzz haix...
Sure get nag or scold by Mr James Tan want cause... his maths homework I anyhow do and some more most of the questions I never do hehe =P
But really very difficult mah T-T haix....

Okie bahx today post till here then =P
hahas MUACKS~!
Back to post tomorrow ^^

Countinq Down 6 more days to
Hippa Mama Birthday! ^^
Yeah~! MUACKS~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower