안영~ 2011 년 ! ^0^ 안녕 모두~ =)
GOOD MORNING~~~~ ㅋㅋㅋ!

woah! First day of 2011 ^0^ hmm~ ....
" Hope everyone that I knew, everyone that known me can stay happy and be more heathly! YUP~ YUP~ =D 사랑해! ^-^ "

" 아빠, 엄마~ Please be healthy! =\ 아빠~ Don't tired yourself too much *heartpain* 엄마~ Please listen to us, alright!? Control yourself if not your illness will gonna really get worst! "
" 오빠, 언니~ you guys too! Please be more healthy and stay happy! ^^ BUT! Don't bully me!!!! Wahahahahahaha~ =P "
Really hope I've the ability to support the family, I wish I could bring them overseas .... Haha! My family~ .... Really love them sooooooooooooooo~ much =P They're always such a cute and lovely although sometimes we do quarrel. Family and Friends are always the BEST!!!! =)
최상의~ 모두!!! 진짜~ 정말~ 사랑해! ^.~

Today went bugis temple for prayed, I'm so happy! =P Know why? My family all went together haha! =P cute~~~~ But sad that it was raining!!!! T~T Can't enjoy that much~ LOL! =P hehe~ Papa! Thank you!!!! haha~ he bought me a bottle at OG~~~ OMG!!!! I've been wanting a bottle since long ago =P " 아빠~ 너무너무! 고맙습니다 ^^ "

Tomorrow there's work for me! haha~ hmmm! I've decided what 2011 gift to buy for myself =) Oh ya~ and 언니 생일선물 [elder sister birthday present], still have 20 more days to go 오모!!! That will be fast O.O *sigh* Totally have no idea what to buy T~T *sad!* Hopes that I could buy a present that she really want it and really like it BUT!!!!~ First I have to earn more money oops~ haha! 화이팅! ^0^ ㅋㅋㅋ~
Now what I gonna worry is my schooling!!!!~~~~ =\ Still have no idea what course to take hmmm~ I'm applying April Intake...

T-O-D-A-Y !!!~ 1st January 2011 = 1/1/11 O.O Amazing!!! haha! =) cool~
1/1/11 and 2/1/11 ...
샤이니!!! 서울콘서트!!! 와우~~~ ^0^ 오빠! 아자~ 아자~ 화이팅!!! =)
[SHINee!!! Seoul Concert!!! wow~~~ Oppa! aja~ aja~ hwaiting!!!]

" Shawols believe 샤이니 can do well! ^.~ "
♥♥♥

온유:
Let’s make 2011 a fun year~! Hahahahahahahahahaha

종현:
Blessings to you in the new year~! Staying healthy is “choigo”!!

키:
Happy New Year! Stay healthy~ Let’s become one this year!

민호:
Blessings to you in the new year~! Be happy and healthy! Choigo~

태민:
Blessings to you in the new year~! I’ll do my best in my last teen year!! Fighting~!


Picture/Info credits: SFI [SHINee Forum International]
Source: SHINee's Offcial Website
Translation credits : jujugal.wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower