1/11/11 오늘~ 오모!!!! (Today's 1/11/11 OMO!!!)
ㅋㅋㅋ~ o(^^o)(0^^)o

Today I'm having an hard time working T^T I'm not that sure why!? hmmm~ maybe I'm lack sleep =\ or~ maybe I'm stress haha! lol~ I think maybe I'm worried bout my April intake ....

So funny that today I went down for work at 9am BUT! all my colleagues aunt told me that I'm working 11am -__- "뭐라고!!!? O.O" (WHAT!!!?) They were so cute~ haha! surprise to see me came for work in the wrong time *I'm awkward~* HAHA! So~ means that I've reached 2 hours early... I called 언니 (eonni/Elder sister) out to eat breakfast with me hehe! hehe! =D Wanna thanks 언니 (eonni/Elder sister) for coming down for that less than 1 hour to company me for breakfast AND Claudia 엄마 (Claudia eomma/mama) for messaging with me while I'm waiting ^0^ MUACKS~~~! =P

After work... Eileen 자기야 하고 J.J 오빠 (Eileen jagiya/darling and J.J bro) came and find me, I'm shocked and happy! =D hehe~ It really have been such a long time since the last time we went out together =\ We sat dowm and chit chat for some time... After that we went to buy cake, J.J 오늘 남동생 생일! (Today's J.J younger brother birthday). Home Sweet Home after buying cake!!! =P

Tomorrow I'm going down to Eileen 자기야 school to apply for April Intake... Hope I can get in what I want =\
화이팅!!!~ ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower