안녕~ ... ㅠ.ㅠ

정말! 왜!?~ 진짜물라서! Really don't know what's my 엄마 thinking! Every time have to get scold by her unnecessary! lol~ I find her irritating nowadays .... Counting 3 more days to 언니 생일! 좋아~ I still haven decide what present to buy for 언니 *sigh~*... Plus I still have another present to buy which is my manager wedding gift! OMG!!!! My pay haven transfer in to my bank yet still have to wait till Thursday T^T So everything I have to wait till Friday and buy ... Tomorrow I'm off, going out with Kimberly 언. We gonna go Kbox ^0^ omg~ so long haven been going Kbox with her =D Missed those days =\

天啊!!! 終於~~~~ ^-^ 羅志祥~ " 獨一無二"專輯裡的第一播主打歌, " 拼什麼". 我聽了好想哭~ 也真的很像我的內心世界T^ T 這部MV我覺得很sweet 的地方是在結尾那部分...
*豬迷們的吶喊* 羅志祥: 我想~ 我知道我再拼什麼...


Video credits: iil0veshow's Channel
" MICHELLE "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower