안녕~ ^-^
OMG!!! I'm sooooo~ full now X_X hehe~ just eaten my dinner! I ate cheese fries, fried prawn noodle 와우~~~~ O.O Bravo right!? haha~ =P Elaine 언니 and Sam 오빠 went block 401 coffee shop to buy dinner! 오모!!!!!!! Elaine 언니 생일 is on the coming Friday T^T 어떻게!!!? What to buy for her! O.o??? still thinking really very hard for it LOL! hmmm~ here are list of the present she wants...

1) Hair Dye - Orange Mocha ($19.90) + Serum ($10.95) [Lisses brand]
2) Facial Masks (3 for $10 x2) Faceshop]
3) Shoes ($10 ~ $30) - cover shoe
4) School Bag / Bag Pack ($18 ~ $30) -waterproof
5) Spectacle ($10 ~ $25) - @Bugis, Thin frame but not thick

WOW~ interesting huh!? haha~ *sigh* what to buy!??? T^T 언니 said the best and if possible buy number 1, 3 or 4 LOL! cute yah! haha! Hmmm~ I try to buy this three if I have the money and time oops~ BUT! I really wish I can buy these three option cause I wanna her to be happy ^^ Kinda long never sees 언니 smile so lovely and brightly ....
" 이왜이! 화이팅~~~~ " o(^^o)(0^^)o ~ 아자! 아자!

Yesterday went for badminton with Sean 아빠, Claudia 엄마, Jason 오빠 and Claudia 엄마 부모 [parent] at Marsiling CC. After the games we went to hawer centre for dinner OMG! I can't believe we ate Satay, prawn noodle and drink canes drink 와우!!!~ O.O
Follow by we said "안녕~" to Claudia 엄마 부모, really thanks them for the dinner treats haha! and we have lots of chit chatting and jokes! ^-^ love and miss the fun hehe~

Hope every Friday we could meet up for badminton, can exercise and get close of our friendship =P hehe! isn't it good!? ^-^ haha~

어떡하조!? [What should I do!???] I'm still thinking bout how to celebrate 언니 생일!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower