여러분~ 안녕하세요! ^.~
[Hello! Everyone~]

Today was a bad day for me LOL! I fell down #_~
I went Kovan McD to take stuff for manager, so funny that I don't fall on my own store but others HAHA! -__- My right hand elbow swollen! 너무 아픔~ ㅠ.ㅠ
Today that's a attachment manager, she's "Sherly Tang" ... I really can't believe that we have so much same interest woah!!!!! haha~ "Kpop & 羅志祥" 오모!!!!! 진짜요!~ =D We've chat for sometimes =) There's no services too =P muahahaha!
I've met my primary school classmate today when I'm working hmmm~ I mean just that only one guy haha! "Weibin" ... I'm surpised to see him hehe~ =P So trouble some!!!! April Intake result! .... *bored!* =P Not sure what to do yah!? O.o

*sigh!~* I really wish to save up my money BUT! It's not that easy and it takes time too .... I wanna get 羅志祥 newest album and 샤이니 [SHINee]~~~~~ SG concert tour ticket and merchandise! "이왜이~ 화이팅!!! 아자~ 아자~" Oh ya!!!!! 샤이니 [SHINee] is coming SG on 2nd April for eAward concert! 오모!!!!! 아~~ 기대!!! ^0^ ㅋㅋㅋ~ But what I'm really worried is their concert in SG! I really wanna know when does it held!? ....

! 羅志祥 - 獨一無二Only You MV(首播) !

Video Credits: 羅志祥 我愛大明星 - 獨一無二 MV ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! Super Junior’s Siwon introduces his new family member !

Singer/actor Choi Siwon introduced his new family member to his fans.
On January 25th, the Super Junior star revealed a picture of an adorable puppy, and wrote:

“New family Beckham! Although this was my first time meeting you because uncle was busy, grow healthily! Love you so much!”

Fans can see this ‘uncle’ beaming happily as he throws up a thumbs-up sign for his new family member. This tiny dog, named Beckham, actually belongs to former Fly to the Sky member, Brian Joo. Siwon and Brian are known to be pretty close, and even refer to each other as brothers (therefore making Siwon Beckham’s uncle).

Fans spazzed over the adorable photo, as they wrote, “Totally cute! I want to raise a dog like this ㅜㅜ Is it a Maltese?” “So pretty~ it looks like a doll!” and “Doesn’t match with your appearance, this dog is so small and cute.. keke”

Choi Siwon has been busy playing the role of ‘Kim Junho’ in the SBS drama, “Athena.”

Picture & News credits: allkpop - Super Junior’s Siwon introduces his...
Source: Newsen via Nate & Brian Joo’s Twitter (@Brianjoomuzik)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! T-ara celebrates Korean New Year with the Moon brothers on “Hello Baby” !

On this week’s episode of KBS Joy’s ‘T-ara’s Hello Baby’, T-ara created dumplings with the three Moon brothers in celebration of the Korean New Year.

Fierce competition was seen amongst the members of T-ara during this episode, as each member was given the task to create their dumplings with their own thought-out concept.

To begin, member Hwa Young proudly held up her ginormous dumplings and stated, “My dumplings were made for samgyetang (chicken soup with ginseng). These dumplings contain chicken in them.”

Soyeon quickly refuted Hwa Young’s explanation, as she said, “It’s bad to lie on broadcast. We didn’t even buy chicken as an ingredient…”

Meanwhile, the episode also showed the Moon brothers visiting Boram at her musical.

Picture & News credits: allkpop - T-ara celebrates Korean New Year with...
Source: Newsen via Nate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! Super Junior’s Shindong splits his pants during ‘SM Town Live Japan !

Super Junior’s Shindong is causing both his fans and netizens to roll around the floor laughing, as he recently revealed his ripped pants through Twitter.

Shindong was in Japan with his labelmates for the ‘SM Town Live‘ concert in Tokyo, and as it turned out, he ripped his pants wide open during the concert.

The star tweeted, ’You all know that the performances have ended. Why didn’t anyone say anything. My pants… Until the last song ended. It was these pants. I unexpectedly exposed myself in Japan. I started excitedly, I jumped excitedly, and waved excitedly. T T‘

From the photo, it’s clear that the pants’ crotch area had ripped. However, Shindong wasn’t aware of the situation until after the concert had ended.

The netizens commented, ‘Shindong’s post made my eyes turn red, ‘Unfair exposure’, and ‘Even though I shouldn’t be thinking about it, I think about it often.’

Picture & News credits: allkpop - Super Junior’s Shindong splits his pants...
Source: TV Daily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower