안녕하세요~ ^.~

OMG!!!!! I'm so full @~@ I've just eaten mix vegetable rice with warm soy bean milk and now I'm eating hotdog bread O.O Bravo huh!~? =X LOL! so stupid~ or should I said greedy HAHA! oops~ =P Eat too much for dinner -_-!!! hehe~ 만세!!!!!~ I made it! I'm on time for my work today ㅋㅋㅋ~ =D 너무 행복해요! =P [I'm so happy], So hope Saturday I will be on time again =)
아자~ 아자~ ^0^ [aja~ aja~ / Go~ Go~]

Tomorrow going for badminton again!!!! =D hehe~ But this time gonna play at Marsling CC and also gonna play with the same people but this time Claudia 엄마 부모[parent] joining us too =) haha! hmmm~ think we gonna have lots of fun =P

Picture credits: 羅志祥 我愛大明星

天啊~ 我好久沒看“娛樂百分百” 了呀! *呼呼~* 羅志祥下個月要發行專輯了!期待慘了 ^0^ 對了! 還有“羅輯課” 這本書我也要買啦 T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower