오모!~ 오모!~ (omo! omo!) Just now 언니 told me that 아빠 (appa/Papa) is giving us money to buy new year clothes!!!!! 뭐라고!??? (WHAT!???) O.O 와하하하하하!!~~~ (wahahahahhahaha!~~~) XD " 진심~ 아빠! 사랑합니다 !!!! ^///^ " (jinsim~ appa! saranghapnida!/ Seriously~ Papa! I love you !!!)
Oh ya! tomorrow I'm staying at home =X Cause I can't decide and I'm too tired to go far place and reach home that late!~ 아빠 have been worried bout me reaching home late LOL! Isn't he cute! =P HAHA! love him sooooooo~ much! =P hehe~

hmmm~ turning 12 midnight real~ soon! =\ I'm sleeping soon too! so~~~.... 여러분! 안녕~ (Annyeong~ everyone!) Oh! oh! before I go!!!!~ there's a Big~ Big~ Big~ news for SHAWOLS!!!!! 오모~~~~~ O.O

Here's the link : SHAWOLS!!! you have to see this T~T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower