헬로~ ^0^ 안녕! hehe~
I'm being so active and over excited! WOW~ O.O I'm sooooo~ high too! oops~ㅋㅋㅋ~ ^0^ Hmmm~ It's a wonderful Wednesday today =) I went Kbox with Kimberly 언니 at around 2.30pm till almost 5pm, OMG!~ such a long time we haven been to Kbox together T~T Really missed those days haha! She's too busy! awwww~ poor 언니! ㅠ.ㅠ Kimberly 언니~ 화이팅! ^-^ We chat at McD after our shopping at Popular, haha! Know what we bought!!!? hehehe~ =D

이것! [This!~] =D
오모! can't believe I bought this O.O haha! Lucky there's discount =\ If not I really can't afford that much to buy =X 세븐오빠~ [se7en oppa~] he's 너무~ 너무~ 너무~ !!! cool and handsome ^.^ I'm seriously and really jealous of 박한별~ ㅋㅋㅋ! Park Han Byul~ that's 세븐 여친! 어~~~~ 진짜! 너무~ 너무~ 너무~ !!! 예뻐 =D They really match one another ㅋㅋㅋ~ I get to know 세븐 [Se7en] when I watched 강심장 [Strong Heart], the episode that have 샤이니의 키와민호. After that I go watch his "I'm going crazy" music video, what I can said is~ ... 뮈야!!!? O.O I totally love the MV and the song too!!!! 와우~~~~ =D I'm in love with it but I really think that I like his girlfriend more then him HAHAHA!!!! she's just too pretty ^-^ OMG!!!!~ =)

Oh ya!!!!!! "빅정민" 오빠~~~~~ 트리플 에스 우리의 섹시 카리스마! ㅋㅋㅋ~ *love* ["Park Jungmin" oppa~~~ Triple S our Sexy Charisma! kekeke~] Tomorrow!!!!! Yes the day has finally come!!!!! BRAVO~~~!!! ^0^ Tomorrow's 정민오빠 first single "Not Alone" release day! 우후~ 정민오빠! 축하해! 아자~ 아자~ o(^^o)(0^^)o !!! *사라해*
[woohoo~ Jungmin oppa! Chukhahae!!! aja~ aja~ !!! *saranghae*]




I can't wait for the MV to be out =D ㅋㅋㅋ~ ^0^
pictures credits: SS501 F.B fanclub

I login F.B [Facebook] saw this~
" 恭喜Selina出院! "
video credits: Show Luo Zhi Xiang FC
那是Selina耶! 好高興能再見到她=) 我想說" Selina! 你很棒! 真的很棒! ^0^ 也辛苦你了! =/ 你也很勇敢!~ =D 加油!~ 希望你在未來的日子裡能過的健康, 平安! 也相信... 會過的很幸福很幸福的! "

LOL! 我突然間喜歡上何維健了哈哈~ 天啊! 他也太可愛了吧!? *啾啾* 嘻嘻~ ^-^ 我是看了娛樂百分百, 何維健的藝能發表會後才有興趣的=P 他的歌也太好聽了吧OO 他跳舞超帥的啦!!! =D 我總覺得他會是下一個羅志祥 oops~ =) "當我知道你們相愛" 和"變化", 這兩首歌曲我本人超喜歡也超愛! ^___^


This two version are his new album cover! haha~ cool! =P
何維健 F.B
何維健 Youtube Channel


Haha~ 15 more minutes to 20th January! hmmm~ really have to turn in now =P Tomorrow I'm working 12pm hehe! =)난 곧 자겠는데 =P 잘자요 ~ Z_z 안녕~ ^^
[I'm going to sleep soon =P good night~ Z_z
Bye~ ^^]


"Before I go~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ one pic to post =P"
[어~ 유근아! 누난 또한 배고파 ㅠ.ㅠ ㅋㅋㅋ~]
= awww~ Yoogeun ah! nunan [I'm] also hungry T~T kekeke~ =

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower