안녕~ 2010 년! ㅠ.ㅠ 헬로~ 2011 년! ^-^Y

헬로!~ ^-^
Today's the last day of Year 2010!!!! 하지만~ I don't feel anything special or different haha!
oops~ =P To me it's kinda like a normal day... LOL!
오모!!!!!!~ 어떻게!!? =\ Tomorrow is 샤이니 오빠 special and big day! It's their "SHINee 1st Concert in 서울 [SEOUL] ". O.O 안의 서울 [In SEOUL]!!! Their HOMETOWN =D cool!!!

샤이니~~~ 화이팅!!! o(^^o)(0^^)o

Tomorrow doesn't need to go for work!!!! ^_^V 만세!~~~ ㅋㅋㅋ~ Cause I was being told to be OFF! =D Think maybe is a holiday and maybe~ maybe!~ there will be no much customer oops~ =P Some more the schedule list have so much crew LOL! So I'll stay 홈 [home] to be 돼지 [pig] ^^ Company my family, rarely that 아빠 not working tomorrow too! =D and 오빠 is back from army camp~ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower