헬로~ ^0^

어제 (Yesterday) went for badminton~ =) what I can said is.... F-U-N !!! ㅋㅋㅋ~ (kekeke~) 와우! (wow!) I have lots of fun playing with it, can't stop playing when you start it haha! =P Hope that gonna play it again real soon yah!!!! =) But! funny that we went to eat McD after the games -_- LOL! haha~ =P It's really have benn such a loooooooo~ng time since the last time I exercise oops~~~~ XD hehe! =P The cute thing was we sat there for around 4 hours plus to play monopoly deal cards Oh my!~ O.O haha! =P Just now went to Kovan with 언니 to buy cupwalker and SUSHI!!!!!!~ I love eating that muahahahaha!!! =P *yummy~* ^.~ And! I bought monopoly deal game hehe~ I'm kinda addicted to it XD I've went to Hougang mall popular but no stock of it so I try my luck to go Kovan to search for it.

hmmm~ I think.... that's all for today =P
바이 바이! ^-^ (Bye Bye!)

안녕히 주무세요 =)
(Good Night~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower