안녕!~ ^^

Later i'm going hougang mall to buy some stuff , hope that my pay are in LOL! =\ If not I've really no money to shop! T~T This morning I was planning what to buy for myself this year, oh my! endless of it huh!?~ XD haha~
Tomorrow I'm going play badminton, at Woodlands CC ... kinda far!? O.o haha!~ We will eat dinner together after our game =) Wednesday I've to company 엄마 for her appointment ...

It have been quite a few days for not login Facebook... LOL! Just now I've added a new friend hmmm~ should I said an Shawols!? haha~ =P SHINee fan!!!~ ^0^ She's 15 years old and I'm seriously SHOCKED that she creates SHINee Fanpage with her friends and even have blogshop that sells Kpop stuff. WOW!!!!~ O.O So cool !!! I wanna buy their stuff T^T The price is kinda good! =) Know what!? heh~ heh~ she lives at Serangoon !!! 오모~~~ =D
here's the blog URL : ♥kpop stuff ... [click it! ^0^]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower